לעברית לחצו כאן
Creating a VPN connection
Open Settings and navigate to Network & Internet, in the menu choose VPN.
Click on Add a VPN connection.
For VPN provider choose Windows (built-in)
For Name of connection fill in a name, for example: "VPN connection".
For Name or server address enter the connection details (Found here):
For VPN type choose
PPTP (Point to Point Tunneling Protocol) or L2TP/IPsec
For Type of sign-in info choose User name and password
Enter the username and password you received from the system, and mark Remember this password.
Press on the windows + R keys, Type in the "Open" field: ncpa.cpl, and click on OK.
In the window that opens, search for the network adapter you created, select it, right-click and select Properties.
Go to the Security tab, and check:
- Type of VPN: as PPTP (Point to Point Tunneling Protocol).
- Data encryption: optional encryption (connect even if no encryption).
- Check Unencryped password (PAP).
- Check "Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol ֹׁ(CHAP)".
- Check "Microsoft CHAP version 2 (MS-CHAP v2)".
Then click "yes".
A message like the following will appear:
You will now see in the System Tray in the network icon the VPN connection with the name you have set above, click it to connect.