לעברית לחצו כאן
These are general guidelines that are to be followed by any Internet provider that shall provide filtered internet browsing, using NetFree's service:
- The supplier will not be obligated to pay any financial consideration to NetFree.
- NetFree will not be obligated to pay any financial consideration to the supplier.
- The vendor will allocate a server (VM) at his own expense according to the technical requirements of NetFree to serve as GW for the filter. The vendor will provide the Internet and all resources required for the server operation at his own expense.
- Due to the need to uniquely identify of the user by NetFree for payment and filtering settings, the supplier will assign to each line a fixed IP line (Also internal IP possible), or arrange another unique identification solution for each line.
- The supplier will ensure that even after disconnecting the line, the unique IP will not be given to another NetFree user.
- In any case where the supplier wishes to advertise the service, Netfree will not participate in the cost of the advertising.
- Any publication in which Netfree will appear, or which is related to the Netfree's filter in any way, is subject to obtaining prior approval from NetFree on the publication and its scope.
- A supplier who wishes to join and provide Netfree's service, is aware that there is no exclusivity or limitation for Netfree to attach additional suppliers.
- According to the requirements of Netfree's spiritual committee, in a cellular connection, the supplier will block the calls and the SMS, and in order to make it difficult to move to an unfiltered Internet, a SIM defined to the Netfree route will not define by the supplier to another route, and at ADSL a username & password defined on the Netfree route will not be defined to another route.
The above does not constitute an agreement or part thereof, but general knowledge for suppliers who are interested in basic information on cooperation with Netfree.
- A supplier who wants to join can contact email firstname.lastname@example.org