לעברית לחצו כאן
Windows subsystem for Android allows one to run Android applications on a Windows device just like standard windows software. This system relies on it's own certificates and not on the root windows certificates, therefore the certificate must be installed separately to the subsystem.
The current solution requires the uninstallation and re-installation of the subsystem.. (You cannot modify the currently installed one).
Step one - Downloading the package
- The software can be downloaded from here: https://github.com/Sivan22/MagiskAndNetfree/suites/4704858395/artifacts/128868091
(you will have to be signed in to GitHub to download.)
- Alternatively you can build it on your own from the source code using the instructions here: https://github.com/Sivan22/MagiskAndNetfree#readme
Step two - Installation
- If the WSA software is installed the you must remove it. (You can back up the system from this folder:
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\MicrosoftCorporationII.WindowsSubsystemForAndroid_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\userdata.vhdx and then return it there after installing the modified version)
- Extract the downloaded files, Right click the file install.ps1 and click run with Power Shell.
- Do not delete the extracted folder.
for a other method look
if there google drive link don't work download it from here
if you install Firefox you will need to install also the Security certificate for Firefox