לעברית לחצו כאן
NetFree's VPN also supports (among other connection configurations Open Vpn, PPTP, L2TP) a standard VPN connection (ppptp) that can be configured on a computer or other end equipment.
The user name is the first part of the ID you received (your phone number with the prefix 972 for Israel), the password appears in the ID after the :
Address of servers:
Configuration file for Open vpn can be download from here (The file is set to the Israeli server, it can be edited using a text editor).
- "Data encryption (MPPE)": Uncheck ✓ Or configure without encryption.
- Unencrypted password (PAP) - check ✓.
- Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol ֹׁ(CHAP) - check ✓.
- Microsoft CHAP version 2 (MS-CHAP v2) - check ✓.
Manuals for setting up the VPN using operating system settings
- Settings for VPN on Win 10
- Settings for VPN on Win 7
- Settings for VPN on Ubuntu
- VPN settings for macOS/OSX
- VPN settings for Android
- VPN settings for Chromebook
- VPN settings for Linux
Manuals for setting up the VPN in routers or in other equipment
Instructions for setting up VPN to automatically connect to your computer: http://forum.netfree.link/post/946
Software that automatically connects the VPN to your computer: http://softwares.center/autovpnconnect/