לעברית לחצו כאן
This page discusses ways to share files on the internet that will work for NetFree users.
The problem with these sites is that since they are public sharing sites, anyone can upload any file he wishes. Since these sites contain files with some of the worst content on the Internet, they can not be opened freely.
Please note! If you need a particular file found on a file sharing site that is blocked by NetFree, you can send a link to the file, via NetFree's Support System, this requests requires a point, and NetFree will download the file for you and upload it to an open file sharing site.
File transfer tools supported by NetFree
File transfer service, even extra-large files. Developed by NetFree especially for users of the filter.
- Uploads are limited to 10GB per upload.
- The file is available for three days only.
- Only one file per upload (multiple files can be zipped).
- Only 4 simultaneous downloads per file.
- Anyone with a download link can also delete the file.
- Do not share links to files in public places. Putting a link in a public place may cause the file to be deleted automatically.
- Send and share files up to 30GB for free.
- The saved file is available for seven days.
- Send and share files up to 20GB for free.
- The file is saved for two days (three to a registered subscriber).
- Send and share files up to 2GB for free (under certain conditions up to 5GB).
- Send and share files up to 20GB (subscription or purchase of upload code).
- The saved file is available for 7 days.
- You can view files online before you download them to your computer.
- Unlimited downloads.
- There is no limit to the amount of files that can be uploaded.
- For subscribers: You can add security settings like password.
In NetFree: As long as the file has not been made available to the public, but has been received by email or privately, it can be viewed and downloaded, but a file that has been published to the public and distributed on the web requires a request to check for each link individually.
(If you encounter a link that does not meet the rules of NetFree, you can click on the red button that appears (at the opening of the file) in the lower right corner, or forward the link to the email address: email@example.com and the file will be blocked automatically).
In NetFree: As long as a link to a file or folder has not been made available to the public, but has been received by email or privately, it can be viewed and downloaded. But a publicly posted and distributed file is automatically blocked and requires a private check on each link individually.
The link can be sent for review with a point.
(If you encounter a link that does not meet the rules of NetFree, you can click on the red button that appears (at the opening of the file) in the lower right corner, or forward the link to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org And the file will be blocked automatically).
Files shared via private sharing are not blocked even if the link is in a public place. (A detailed tutorial on how to make a private share in Google Drive).
You can preview. In presentations - Google Slides, you can not preview the attached images, but you can download them.
By default, every item in the synchronization folder either in the cloud or on the PC is private so long as you do not choose to share it. When you choose to share an item, there are two options:
Public sharing option Which means that anyone who has the link can download (even if he can not edit it).
In NetFree: Files that are shared in this way are blocked, and can not be downloaded even to the file owner as long as he does not disable file sharing. You can send the link to be checked by NetFree, and NetFree will download it for you by the "Goy of the Internet" this request requires a point.
Private sharing option In this option only listed names can access the file, meaning that even those who have the link can not access the material unless it is from the users who were allowed to access the material (this confirmation requires that the recipient be connected to Dropbox).
In NetFree: Files that are shared in this manner are open. Ie they can be downloaded by the receiving user, and they are not reviewed.
The preview of all files (also shared privately) is blocked in NetFree.
OneDrive synchronization software works, but a security issue should be fixed as follows:
- Open the "Internet Options" dialog box (in the search or press the Windows key along with R, then in the drop-down box type inetcpl.cpl and OK).
- On the Advanced tab, select the setting "Use SSL 3.0".
The OneDrive website is not supported yet.