לעברית לחצו כאן
Home page > Security certificate
A security certificate, is a small data file that allows web browsers to verify that the server it is communicating with, has been checked and signed by the issuer of the Security certificate on which it relies.
NetFree users need to install a Security certificate so that NetFree can filter the secure sites, see here for more details.
Without installing the Security certificate, the sites will still be filtered, but the computer will refuse to enter them because it does not trust the signature of the site that changed after filtering.
Please note that each Netfree Internet provider has its own Security certificate. If you change a provider, you will need to reinstall the Security certificate.
Click here to download Security certificates for different providers.
Note: If you have installed the security certificate and Auto troubleshooter did not find any problem, but there is still an error with the Security certificate see possible problems with installing a certificate and their solutions.
Installation on different operating systems:
- Installing certificate on computer manually
- Installation of certificate by CMD in Windows
- Installation of certificate in Ubuntu operating system
- Installation of certificate in MacBook OSX operating system
- Installation of certificate in CentOS
- Installation of certificate in ChromeBook
- Installation of certificate in Android
- Installation of certificate on a IPhone
Installation in various software:
- Installation of certificate in Firefox browser
- Installation of certificate in Chrome browser in Linux
Backup and Sync
- Installation of certificate in the Backup and Sync software from Google \ Drive File Stream
- Installation of certificate in filemail Software
Travel agent software
- Android Apps
- Installation of certificate in Waze app
Installation on mobile devices:
Installation on various devices:
Advanced installation for developers:
Java (And Java-based software)