לעברית לחצו כאן
If you have installed the security certificate and checked with Auto troubleshooter and no problems were found, but an error still appears in the security certificate:
- Close the browser completely (make sure it is not active in the system tray) and restart it, if there is a possibility that the browser was not closed completely restart the computer
- Uninstalling security certificate from all locations and reinstall it
- Disable the anti-virus web shield
- Cancel Proxy Settings if exist
- Check that the date and time are set
- Update your browser
- Uninstall any blocking / filtering software (K9 / Nativ / Rimon / Etrog etc.) if installed
- Check the Securaty certificate the site uses. If word "FILTER" does not apear in the certificate the problem is not related to NetFree.
Security issues on a particular site
In case of a security issue on a specific site, send a request to the support system with [[Troubleshooting#The traffic rec [ording tool| Recording]] of attempting to access the site in Incognito .