לעברית לחצו כאן
Home page > NetFree policy
The policies written here are just the general policy, it is possible that in certain circumstances NetFree may differ from the general policy. There are also rules that are not written here.
There are decisions that are made in consultation with the supervisors of NetFree and they may not be consistent with the rules that appear here.
Sites that are closed on NetFree
- A site designated to abomination.
- A site designed for heresy.
- A news site that is not entirely Charedi (Charedi = as is accepted by most of the ultra-Orthodox public)
- A site with mixed content that was developed in a way that it is not possible to filter out its bad content. (As of yet)
- Entertainment site (movies / computer games / etc).
- In any case where a site is opened that may contain inappropriate images, the images are set to undergo human filtering.